Murray Security Reports
- Off-Site Meeting Security Checklist — 25 recommendations / 5-page report.
- Electronic Eavesdropping & Industrial Espionage — The missing business school courses.
- The Top 20 Information Security Tips for Business Travelers to Closed Society Countries
- How to Handle Counterespionage — A primer for security directors and facilities managers.
- Wi-Fi Security — Our 20-Point Checklist for securing your system.
- Laser Beam Eavesdropping — Sci-Fi bugs?
- In-House TSCM? — Advice on Conducting TSCM In-House
- Tektronix Case Study on Murray Associates use of their Real-Time Spectrum Analysis
- AM / FM Spy Camera & Drone Video Detection
- Advanced IR Bug Detection Technique — Pioneered by Murray Associates
- Countering Electronic Espionage in Business — Anatomy of a corporate TSCM bug sweep
Who Is That Man?
IS HE AN EMPLOYEE COMING TO WORK?
IS HE A VENDOR ATTENDING A PROPOSAL MEETING?
IS HE HERE TO REPAIR SOMETHING?
It doesn’t matter. In all cases, he was allowed on your premises for a legitimate purpose.
Unfortunately for you, he will plant three electronic eavesdropping devices, in strategic areas, before he leaves. It will only take seconds. You will never see it happen. You will never know. This is only one industrial espionage spy trick. There are hundreds more.
Savvy corporations, government agencies and organizations conduct periodic Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) bug sweeps to clear their sensitive areas of bugging, wiretapping and computer attack devices. You should too. At Murray Associates, electronic eavesdropping detection is our specialty.