The Security Director’s Guide to Discussing TSCM with Management
The Security Director’s Guide answers the most often asked questions about Technical Surveillance Countermeasures.
• What is Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)?
• How is it done?
• Why should we do this?
• What are the benefits?
People turn to you for security advice. They expect you to know about eavesdropping detection. They look to you for the truth. Providing them with accurate information and sound advice increases your reputation and credibility. The Security Director’s Guide will help you do that.
The guide also answers many questions you may have, such as:
• What should we be protecting?
• Do we legally need this type of security?
• What’s the inspection process?
• Why is a written report important?
• Contract v. In-House. Maybe another way?
• Who are you, and why should I trust you?
• Do you need to see my building first?
• Could you give me a rough idea of the cost?
• May I call you with additional questions? (of course)
The Security Director’s Guide to Discussing TSCM with Management explains Technical Surveillance Countermeasures simply. It also answers many questions about the electronic surveillance detection process. Not surprisingly however, there are dozens of other bug sweep and debugging type questions we hear often. If The Security Director’s Guide hasn’t answered all your questions, please see our FAQ page, or contact us directly.