Technical Surveillance Countermeasures / TSCM / Mobile Device Forensics
Counterespionage consultants to business, government and at-risk individuals.
40+ Years | 1 Specialty | Privacy
Licensed, bonded and insured. All dealings with our firm are strictly confidential.
Murray Associates provides Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, or TSCM inspections. Our service is a blend of: electronic surveillance detection, counterespionage consulting, information security evaluations. Your benefit—Operational Privacy.
Technical Information Security Consulting is a more accurate term for our technical surveillance countermeasures process. It’s a holistic approach which combines:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM / bug sweep).
- Wi-Fi Cyber-security and Compliance Analysis
- Information Security Analysis.
- Physical Security Analysis. (Pentesting)
- Mobile Device Spyware Detection
- Mobile Device Forensics – Data Extraction
Visit our TSCM page to learn more.
Myth: “All bug sweeps are the same.”
Reality: Unfortunately, most are. This is because they are based on a short-sighted “find the bug” mentality. Our information security methodology is different. We understand your real goals. “Keep my information confidential, keep my personal privacy safe—no matter how it is being threatened, now and into the future.” Simply put, when you fight back at espionage, it’s counterespionage.
Often information loss has nothing to do with electronic surveillance. You can bug sweep ten times, not find anything, and still have a problem. This is why we consider a bug sweep just a first step. “Doing it right,” (with our additional steps) doesn’t cost more, it just requires the depth of knowledge, field experience and the passion for privacy we possess.
Murray Associates—A Uniquely Different Consultancy
• We manage on-going TSCM counterespionage programs for local and enterprise organizations.
• We are also the best choice for one-time “just checking” and emergency “I know I’m being bugged” inspections.
• We do not sell detection gadgets, security hardware or software.
• Our security recommendations are in your best interests. Vendor remuneration and favors are not accepted.
• We are a signatory to the IAPSC Code of Ethics.
• Our Operating Policy, since 1978.
Knowledge and competence is important — so is trustworthiness, loyalty and discretion. Business and government organizations have relied upon Murray Associates for all of these reasons, for over four decades.
Headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, a Murray Associates team can assist you quickly, anywhere in the United States, and internationally.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.
Consider calling us for a free, no pressure, no obligation, initial consultation and an estimate. We would be pleased to answer all your questions, share our knowledge, and offer suggestions for protecting your organization, or you, from eavesdropping and espionage.