“The world has changed.
Corporate Espionage is the new Honest Competition.
The key to survival is Operational Privacy.”
“The world has changed.
40+ Years | 1 Specialty | Privacy
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures / TSCM
Counterespionage consulting services
for business, government and at-risk individuals.
Licensed, bonded and insured. All dealings with our firm are strictly confidential.
Murray Associates provides enhanced counterespionage, information security and operational privacy evaluations, commonly called Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, or TSCM.
Technical Information Security Consulting is probably a better term for our technical surveillance countermeasures process. It’s a holistic approach which combines:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM / bug sweep).
- Wi-Fi Cyber-security and Compliance Analysis
- Information Security Analysis.
- Physical Security Analysis.
We do all this for about the same price as a simple bug sweep. Visit our TSCM page to learn more.
Myth: “All bug sweeps are the same.”
Reality: Unfortunately, most are. This is because they are based on a short-sighted “find the bug” mentality. Our information security methodology is different. We understand your real goals. “Keep my information confidential, keep my personal privacy safe—no matter how it is being threatened, now and into the future.” Simply put, when you fight back at espionage, it’s counterespionage.
Often information loss has nothing to do with electronic surveillance. You can bug sweep ten times, not find anything, and still have a problem. This is why we consider a bug sweep just a first step. “Doing it right,” (with our additional steps) doesn’t cost more, it just requires the depth of knowledge, field experience and the passion for privacy we possess.
Murray Associates—A Uniquely Different Consultancy
• We manage on-going TSCM counterespionage programs for local and enterprise organizations.
• We are also the best choice for one-time “just checking” and emergency “I know I’m being bugged” inspections.
• We do not sell detection gadgets, security hardware or software.
• Our security recommendations are in your best interests. Vendor remuneration and favors are not accepted.
• We are a signatory to the IAPSC Code of Ethics.
• Our Operating Policy, since 1978.
Knowledge and competence is important — so is trustworthiness, loyalty and discretion. Business and government organizations have relied upon Murray Associates for all of these reasons, for over four decades.
Headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, a Murray Associates team can assist you quickly, anywhere in the United States, and internationally.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.
The next step is to call us for a free, no pressure, no obligation, initial consultation. We would be pleased to answer all your questions, share our knowledge, and offer suggestions for protecting your organization, or you, from eavesdropping and espionage.
TSCM Benefits & Applications
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Benefits
- Detection of illegal electronic surveillance
- Discovery of additional types of information leaks
- Assure Wi-Fi security and compliance
- Identify general information security enhancements
- Wi-Fi Cyber Security
- Wi-Fi Compliance Assurance
- Whole building / floor security audits
- Compliance surveys (HIPAA, GLBA,Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, FISMA, DoD 8100.2, ISO 27001, Basel II)
- Discovery of spycams, covert video cameras, and video voyeurism.
- This is a due diligence imperative for hotels, country clubs, resorts, community pools, schools and high profile individuals.
- Eavesdropping Detection
- GPS Tracking Detection
- Law offices
- Trading floors
- Executive suites
- Conference rooms
- Board meeting inspections
- Hotels & Conference Centers
- Corporate apartments
- Executive homes & offices
- Off-site meeting locations
- Hotel room & resort conference venues
EXPERIENCED GLOBAL ASSISTANCE
Headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, a Murray Associates Technical Surveillance Countermeasures team can assist you quickly, anywhere in the United States, and internationally. Our goal is to solve your organization’s information security issues, protect your privacy and keep your intellectual property safe.
Locating credible (and loyal) local vendors yourself can range from difficult to impossible – especially internationally. Besides, it is time-consuming, and expensive.
We solve these problems for you…
• No multiple vendor vetting.
• No multiple contracts.
• No scheduling and logistics nightmares.
Plus, with us you receive uniform inspection quality, reporting, and one point-of-contact. We make your job easier.
Governments have the right idea. They send their own trusted Technical Surveillance Countermeasures experts to detect eavesdropping and espionage. You should too.
“I have never been more satisfied with a contractor than I am with Murray Associates. They are very professional.”Corp. VP SecurityAgricultural Processor
“Loved the whole approach and low-key attitude conveyed during the evaluation. This went far with explaining things to ‘the boss,’ who was on-hand during the review. The quality of the report is excellent and I love all the references. Great job and keep up the good work.”Information Services ManagerCommunications Tech Corporation
“As usual, it was great working with Murray Associates. While always exceeding expectations, they went above and beyond this time helping us de-bug an AV problem. This team is second to none.”Managing DirectorUS Financial Institution
“We use Murray and Associates exclusively to monitor our high value assets. We are a high profile insurance and investment company requiring great security. They have always done an excellent job. They are prompt and excellent at their craft.”Aviation Security DirectorGoogle+ review
“I met Kevin almost 30 years ago when one of our clients was in need of a TSCM inspection... Other competitors that I interviewed were vague when describing their services... Kevin was extremely forthcoming... On this first assignment I was convinced I had made the right choice and my client agreed. I recommend Kevin and Murray Associates to my clients. He is a recognized expert and the consummate professional.”Licensed Private InvestigatorGoogle+ review
Have a Question About TSCM?
If you have any questions about the TSCM consulting services provided by Murray Associates, simply fill out the form below, or call us from a safe area and phone. If you think you are under active electronic surveillance, or believe you have discovered a bug or covert video camera, go to our Emergency TSCM page. The procedural checklist there will tell you exactly what you need to do next.