At Murray Associates professional certifications are taken seriously.
- Our certifications required extensive training and testing to attain.
- We fulfill annual requirements to maintain certification.
- Our credentials are well recognized in the security industry, and relevant to solving our clients’ concerns.
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
CPP – Certified Protection Professional
American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
MPSC – Mobile Phone Seizure Certification
About Professional Certifications
- The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CISM and CPP certification programs under ISO/IEC 17024:2003
- Professional certifications are not permanently awarded.
- Certifications typically must be renewed every 2-3 years.
- Re-certification requires proof of continuing education, professional achievements and active participation in the field. Simply paying a renewal fee is not sufficient.
- Private Detective License #8521
New Jersey State Police
What are the Qualifications to become a Private Detective?
-Applicant must be 25 years of age and a U.S. citizen.
-Applicant must possess good character, competency and integrity.
-Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience with an organized police department of the State, County or a Municipality or an investigative agency of the United States of America or possess 5 years investigative experience which can be documented. Applicant must successfully complete a comprehensive background investigation, which includes a criminal history fingerprint check, and credit check.
As part of the application process, a credit profile report will be reviewed for any derogatory, delinquent, and/or past due accounts. Applicants must provide documentation addressing all derogatory accounts prior to licensing. Personal credit is directly related to moral character. An individual may only serve as qualifier for one agency, however they may hold a corporate office position for more than one company.
- Amateur Radio License
W2KDM – Extra Class – FCC
- National Security Agency (NSA ARC)
- DoD – CCR
- Exostar SourcePass
- Jones Lang LaSalle
Have a Question About TSCM?
If you have any questions about the TSCM services provided by Murray Associates, simply fill out the form below, or call us from a safe area and phone. If you think you are under active electronic surveillance, or believe you have discovered a bug or covert video camera, go to our Emergency TSCM page. The procedural checklist there will tell you exactly what you need to do next.