Murray Associates is an independent counterespionage consulting firm serving businesses, government agencies, and at-risk individuals. We have specialized in electronic eavesdropping detection, or technical surveillance countermeasures (TSCM), for almost 40 years. Our focus is assuring your environment has privacy and your information stays secure.
From bugs in your boardroom to digital information loss, trade secret theft, and other types of corporate espionage (both on and off site), today’s security threats are increasingly prevalent and harder to detect. We can mitigate all these risks for you ensuring your organization maintains its competitive advantage and remains profitable.
With today’s advanced technology, it takes experienced specialists with extensive electronic eavesdropping detection training and certifications, combined with a proven record of successes to assess threats and solve all of your information security and privacy concerns.
TSCM and information security is the only thing we do. We are really good at electronic eavesdropping detection, and preventing future information losses.
We can help you too.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
KEVIN D. MURRAY
Murray Associates was established in 1978 by Kevin D. Murray.
Kevin was formerly, NJ Investigations Director, and International Director of Electronic Countermeasures, with Pinkerton’s Inc. He specializes in electronic eavesdropping detection in addition to all other aspects of TSCM enterprise program management.
His curriculum vitae is available for review.
- William Paterson University -Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude / National Dean’s List) Criminal Justice / Communications
- Emerson College – Communications
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, NY, Course author & instructor: Electronic Eavesdropping & Business Espionage Countermeasures
- ASIS – Chapter Meetings – multiple presentations
- National Association of Legal Investigators – TSCM seminar
- New Jersey Licensed Private Investigator’s Association – multiple presentations
- Espionage Research Institute, Washington, DC – Thermal Emissions Spectrum Analysis for TSCM
- FBI / InfraGard – Three TSCM Seminars
- United Nations – New York Landmark’s Security Task Force – TSCM seminar
- World Investigator’s Conference – TSCM seminar
- Joint Certified Fraud Examiners / ASIS – TSCM & Cell Phone Espionage seminar
- NRI Technical School
- Communications Electronics
- Pinkerton’s, Inc.
- Assistant to Director of Electronic Countermeasures
(a former CIA Technical Operations Officer)
- Corporate management training programs.
- Investigations training programs.
- Assistant to Director of Electronic Countermeasures
- Dektor Counterintelligence & Security Corporation
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Research Electronics International (REI)
- Electronic Countermeasures (multiple courses)
- BK Forensics
- Cell Phone Forensics / Mobile Phone Seizure
- Micro Systemation Inc (XRY)
- Cell Phone Forensics
- Mobile Dev Threats and Security Challenges (ISACA)
- Wireless Security Seminar (ISACA)
- Computer Forensics for “High-Tech Crimes” (ISACA)
- Mitigate Risk of Spear Phishing (Aujas Information Risk Services)
- Security Clearance Webinar (University of Fairfax)
- WLS Webinar (AirPatrol)
- XRY Cell Phone & GPS Forensics (Lockheed Martin Training Facility)
- IAPSC (Annual security seminars – 3-days every year, 1990-Present)
- NJLPIA – Investigator’s Seminar (Raritan Valley Community College)
- Tektronix Spectrum Analysis Training (multiple times)
- Apple Seminar – Mobile Device Management & Security
- Rohde & Schwarz / AOC – Signal Analysis in Congested Environments
- Police Technical / Rutgers University – Cell Phone Investigations
MEET OUR TECHNICAL STAFF
Several technicians (with court approval) have:
installed & detected;
maintained & monitored;
electronic bugs & covert video surveillance,
and testified in court as experts. All of our technicians specialize in electronic eavesdropping detection.
Full curriculum vitaes available upon request.
Joined us 17 years ago from Hewlett-Packard. Trained by Glenn Whidden (CIA) and REI. Passed U.S. Secret level security background check.
Formerly with the New Jersey State Police Electronic Surveillance Bureau. Passed U.S. Secret level security background check.
A recent NJIT graduate with Computer Security degree. REI trained. Passed U.S. Secret level security background check.
Formerly with the FBI. Technically trained agent (TTA). Interagency Training Center (ITC) trained. Passed U.S. Secret level security background check.
WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES ARE SAYING
“I have never been more satisfied with a contractor than I am with Murray Associates. They are very professional.”Corp. VP SecurityAgricultural Processor
“Loved the whole approach and low-key attitude conveyed during the evaluation. This went far with explaining things to ‘the boss,’ who was on-hand during the review. The quality of the report is excellent and I love all the references. Great job and keep up the good work.”Information Services ManagerCommunications Tech Corporation
“As usual, it was great working with Murray Associates. While always exceeding expectations, they went above and beyond this time helping us de-bug an AV problem. This team is second to none.”Managing DirectorUS Financial Institution
“We use Murray and Associates exclusively to monitor our high value assets. We are a high profile insurance and investment company requiring great security. They have always done an excellent job. They are prompt and excellent at their craft.”Aviation Security DirectorGoogle+ review
“I met Kevin almost 30 years ago when one of our clients was in need of a TSCM inspection... Other competitors that I interviewed were vague when describing their services... Kevin was extremely forthcoming... On this first assignment I was convinced I had made the right choice and my client agreed. I recommend Kevin and Murray Associates to my clients. He is a recognized expert and the consummate professional.”Licensed Private InvestigatorGoogle+ review
Have a Question About TSCM?
If you have any questions about the TSCM services provided by Murray Associates, simply fill out the form below, or call us from a safe area and phone. If you think you are under active electronic surveillance, or believe you have discovered a bug or covert video camera, go to our Emergency TSCM page. The procedural checklist there will tell you exactly what you need to do next.